SOLD! Updated 4 Bedroom Home, 5-Acres, Outbuildings, Pond | Raymore, Missouri
Ended: 03/26/20 at 1:00 PM CST
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS WONDERFUL PROPERTY!
1003 Barron Road, Raymore, MO 64083
MOVE-IN READY, PRE-INSPECTED & TONS OF UPDATES!
This low-maintenance 4-bedroom ranch home is nestled in the trees and situated on a peaceful and picturesque 5-acre setting with well-maintained grounds (trees, pasture, garden), 30×50 pole barn, detached garage/workshop, stocked pond and much more! The property is located minutes from Lee’s Summit and 150 Highway in unincorporated Cass County within the award-winning Raymore Peculiar School District.
Home features include 4-bedrooms, 3 baths, wood floors throughout, remodeled open kitchen, custom cabinets with pull-out drawers, stainless steel appliances, Hi-Macs acrylic countertops, remodeled open dining and living rooms, family room with vaulted ceiling, exposed wood beams, brick wood-burning fireplace, 4-season room with walls of windows, large back deck, full finished basement with rec. room, bar, 4th bedroom (non-conforming), updated full bath with shower, 2-car attached garage with openers, workbench with built-in cabinets and more!
LIST OF UPDATES/HOME IMPROVEMENTS
• 2003 Replaced all property windows with double pane windows, work done by Alenco.
• 2005 Installed vinyl siding to home, work done by Alenco.
• 2006 Installed new “sleeve” in chimney.
• 2010 Installed Low pressure pipe on-site wastewater disposal system. New pump installed February 2019. Service contract for two inspections a year from Residential Sewage Treatment Company. Inspection done in March 2019.
• 2012 Installed new Lennox gas furnace & Lennox air conditioning heat pump. Service contract for two inspections a year. Inspection done in September 2019.
• 2012 Installed householder pier system by Dry Basement.
• 2012 Remodeled kitchen, living room & family room. Opened a wall to expand kitchen, custom cabinets in kitchen with pull out drawers. Hardwood floors & new Hunter fans installed in the above areas.
• 2016 40×60 pole barn built by Remodel Inc.
• 2016 Roof replacement by Remodel Inc.
• 2018 Added siding to workshop outbuilding & added quilt pattern on barn door.
• 2018 replaced dehumidifier in basement with auto water drain to sump pump.
• 2019 Removed old front steps and formed new steps by Remodel Inc. New railings added by homeowner.
• 2019 Front door was replaced & sealed by Lowe’s in April.
• 2019 Radon alarm system installed garage.
• 2019 Termite treatment perimeter of house and workshop by Schendel Pest Control.
• 2019 KCPL repaired power cable to the home.
• 2019 Installed new 150-200A MB indoor power panel & outdoor ground rods by Mister Sparky of Kansas City.
• 2019 Replaced door from the garage to the home with a solid core door.
• 2019 Installed four additional smoke detectors & two carbon monoxide detectors.
• 2019 Gutters cleared by licensed company.
• 2019 Repaired wood on the outside deck, power sprayed & re-sealed.
• 2019 Installed stair railing to loft in workshop.
• 2019 In December installed wall anchor system to the south side of the basement wall by Dry Basement.
• 2019 In December 5, updated basement bedroom with new carpet and paint.
• 2020 HVAC Servicing. Transferrable Service Plan.
• 4 Bedroom, 3 bath R-Ranch
• Updated and pre-inspected
• 2-Car attached garage
• 2,196 sq. ft. +/- total finished living area
• 5-Acres m/l land area
• 30’ x 50’ pole barn
• 16’ x 20’ Detached garage/workshop
• Stocked pond
• Propane filled 3/19/20 200 gal.
• 1-Year home warranty
• Unincorporated Cass County, Missouri
• Raymore Peculiar School District
• 2019 Real estate taxes $2,086.33
• Legal Desc.: Lot 36 Farview Farms
• Parcel ID: 4-01-12-100-005-017.000
NEW TO AUCTION? 5 Quick Tips:
1. Research the property, review the auction terms and download a Property Information Pack-age at www.CatesAuction.com.
2. Attend an open house event to tour the property and talk with an auction representative.
3. Ask questions. Call Cates Auction at 816-781-1134 or email jeff@CatesAuction.com. We are here to help!
4. Can’t wait for the auction. For your convenience an offer can be made in advance of the auc-tion. Only qualified offers on auction contract with auction terms will be presented to the seller.
5. Place your bid. For your convenience online bidding is open now. You can place your bid online at any time day or night in almost any location with an internet connection.
“ONLINE BIDDING” REAL ESTATE
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Proper and complete online registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide valid contact information including full name, address, phone number, and email address to register. A credit card (MC, Visa or Discover) is also required and will be validated before bidding access is granted, but is not a recognized form of payment for the earnest money deposit or purchase price. Bidders may also be required to provide proof of funds, bank letter of credit or other financial documentation if deemed necessary. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Bidders may register prior to, or during the bidding period. At registration bidders are given the option of receiving emails confirming their individual bids and/or when they are outbid.
All bidding in this auction is being conducted online. (If you need assistance placing a bid or prefer to submit a bid in person, please call our office for assistance at 816-781-1134) To place a bid, bidders have the option to bid in one of three ways 1) bid the current asking price, 2) bid a specific amount or 3) create a maximum bid. The “maxbid” or SET MAX” feature allows a bidder to enter their maximum bid. This authorizes the system to only bid the smallest acceptable bid increment on the bidder’s behalf when they have been outbid and only up to their maximum bid. The benefit of this feature is to provide you, the bidder with an easier way to bid by not having to login and manually bid each time you have been outbid. In the case of an auction with reserve, if the maximum bid entered is less than the reserve, the system will place the bid at the bidder’s maximum bid. If the reserve has been met or it is an auction without reserve, the system will only bid the smallest acceptable bid increment on the bidders behalf when they have been outbid and only up to their maximum bid. This auction utilizes a “Soft Close” feature that automatically extends the bidding time if a bid is received in the last 2 minutes of the auction. These extensions will continue until 2 minutes have lapsed without any bidding activity, at which time the auction is concluded. The benefit of these extensions is to provide an even playing field for all bidders.
A buyer’s premium of the greater of $2,500 or ten percent (10%) of the high bid shall be added to the high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid by the successful bidder(s).
Sample calculation — High bid = $100,000
Buyer’s Premium = $ 10,000
Total purchase price = $110,000
Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that potential bidders ensure in advance that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction and provide a pre-approval letter from their lender.
At the conclusion of the auction the Winning Bidder will be notified and receive an email and/or phone call confirming their winning bid status. In this or a subsequent email the Winning Bidder will receive a link to sign all documents electronically along with wiring instructions for submitting the required earnest money deposit to the named title company. Should the electronic processes described above be unavailable, alternative arrangements will be made. In any event, the contract signing and deposit payment process must be completed by close of business on auction day. A Winning Bidder whose documents and deposit are not received within the required time frame is subject to paying a liquidated damages amount equal to the down payment (charged to the credit card used at registration) and will not be allowed to bid in any future auctions. Please note that property-specific purchase contracts are available prior to the auction end date and reviews of such documents should be undertaken PRIOR to bidding. All final bids are subject to Seller’s reserve unless advertised otherwise. Any property with a high bid exceeding the Seller’s reserve will be declared “sold” by the Auctioneer. In instances where the seller’s reserve was not met in the auction, the signed contract and accompanying deposit will be presented to the Seller for approval, which shall be given or denied in the Seller’s sole discretion within 5 business days of the auction. If approval is denied, all documents and the deposit will be returned immediately.
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT:
The Winning Bidder shall be required to make an earnest money deposit equal to five percent (5%) of the total purchase price. This deposit must be received by 5:00 pm CST by wire transfer (or by certified funds), on the auction end date. Winning Bidder(s) whose documents and deposit are not received within the required timeframe are subject to paying a liquidated damages amount equal to 10% of the total purchase price (in addition to any other damages allowed or permitted by law). Auctioneer reserves the right to charge such liquidated damages amount to the Winning Bidder(s) credit card used at registration and not allow the bidder to bid in any future auctions.
The Winning Bidder shall close within 45 days of the auction end date, unless stated differently in the Purchase Agreement.
EVIDENCE OF TITLE:
Seller shall furnish at seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the total purchase price and shall execute a warranty deed conveying the real estate to the buyer(s).
REAL ESTATE TAXES & ASSESSMENTS:
2020 taxes are to be prorated as of the closing date.
EASEMENTS AND LEASES:
Sale of said property is subject to any and all easements of record and any and all leases.
Cates Auction & Realty Co., Inc. and its representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
A commission of 3% of the high bid (unless a different percentage is stated in the property’s MLS listing) is offered to all participating properly licensed Brokers. This commission will be paid at closing to the Broker representing the Winning Bidder, who has completed, returned and met the terms of the Broker Participation Agreement. This agreement is available on our website and must be completed and returned prior to the Broker’s bidder placing a bid and no later than 48 hours prior to the auction end date.
DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:
The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate, but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches, dimensions, square footage, acreage amounts, etc. are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the auction company. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials are subject to verification by all parties and the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve (if applicable). This property is available for and subject to sale prior to the auction end date.
We hope you enjoy bidding in this online auction!
Video: 4 Bedroom Home, 5-Acres, Outbuildings, Pond
150 Hwy to Pryor Rd., south to County Line Rd, right then quick left on Prarie Ln. left on Gore (163rd), right on Barron to 4th house on left. Watch for signs.