This prime development site is well located in the City of Mission, Johnson County, Kansas. Johnson County, KS is regarded as one of the best real estate investment markets in the country. The site is situated in close proximity to retail, restaurants, residential, top-rated schools and major highways. With road frontage on both 51st Street and Riggs Street, the site offers good visibility and is adjacent to Bridges at Foxridge Apartments. The site has been zoned RP-5, has a plan approved by the City of Mission for 203 senior housing units and is ideal for senior living or multi-family development.
The property was recently listed for sale at a price of $900,000. The sellers are motivated to sell.
• Don’t Miss the Last Sizeable Development Site Left in Mission, KS
• City is Open to Zoning Change
• 9.58 Acre +/- Prime Development Site
• Located in the Heart of Johnson County, Mission, Kansas
• Close to Retail, Restaurants, Residential & Major Highways
• Within Top Rated Shawnee Mission School District
• Zoned RP-5 and Approved for 203 Senior Housing Units
• Located in One of the Best Real Estate Investment Markets in the Country, Johnson County, KS
9.58 Acres +/- (417,305 Sq. Ft.)
City of Mission, Kansas
51st St. and Barkley St., Mission, KS
203 Senior Housing Units
Senior Living, Multi-Family
51st Street and Riggs Street
Water, Sewer, Electricity, Gas
Shawnee Mission School District
2018 REAL ESTATE TAXES
I-35 to Lamar (exit 232A), south to 51st St., west to Barkley St. on South side. Watch for signs.