Cates Auction & Realty Co., Inc. is Kansas City’s oldest and most experienced real estate auction marketing firm. Our business is growing and so is our need for talented staff! Successful auctions are the result of hard work by a dedicated team of professionals.
We’re always looking for energetic individuals to join us in working to exceed the expectations of our clients and customers. Below are some of our current opportunities. If you are up to the challenge and ready for the excitement of the real estate auction industry, contact the appropriate person listed.
- Auction Support (immediate)
- Buyer’s Agent
- Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator (immediate)
- Full-Stack Developer
- Digital Production/Graphic Designer (immediate)
In up markets and down, real estate auctions work! We need professional, trained sales people to present the auction option to property owners around Missouri and Kansas. Full-time independent contractor positions pay generous commissions. Our fully staffed office provides all necessary marketing, operations, and support for each auction, allowing you to focus on what you do best – selling!
Candidates should have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, personal business planning skills and 5+ years of outside sales experience. Professional sales training and/or real estate experience are a plus.
Opportunities exist in the following real estate areas:
- Residential – general
- Residential – estates/aging population
- Luxury homes
- Commercial (office, retail, industrial, multi-family)
- Land (recreational, agricultural, development)
- Extended markets (beyond KC metro)
Contact information: email@example.com.
There are a wide variety of part-time opportunities in the area of personal property specialization and general auction support. Some examples are:
- Personal property cataloging
- Pre/Post-auction clean-out
- Open house / Preview event hosting
- Property maintenance
- Misc. labor
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Intelligence & Development
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
- Full-Stack Developer
- Digital Production/Graphic Designer
To receive a summary of these positions, email your request along with your resume to email@example.com.
If you would like to submit a resume and letter of interest for us to keep on file, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.